Power Sideview Mirror Switch Picture

I have posted some of the pictures I took of the power side-view
mirror switch. Let me know what you think. Now that I have mine
apart and fixed I need suggestions on how to hold it together. Since
my base plate, the plastic piece that has the wire terminals in it,
is slighlty warped it seems to require alot of pressure to hold the
switch together and maintain the electrical contacts inside. I have
never had good luck when glueing this kind of plastic.