Tuning idle speed circuit

>>Well, My problem is not the vacuum its the idle speed motor.<<

They do fail, although it's usually a mechanical failure rather than
electrical. If so they can be repaired if you have the proper tools.
In fact, if your's turns out to be bad I'd be happy to take it off
your hands.

There is a straighforward procedure for checking the idle speed
system and wiring, it can be done at the connector to the ECU. This
assumes you have everything else (throttle linkage, etc) set up
correctly. To check *only* the idle speed motor/valve, start the car
and keep it running. (set the idle manually if needed.)

Disconnect the connector at the ECU and jumper terminals 1 and 4.
Leave them jumpered and then jumper terminals 5 and 2. Rpm should
increase. If engine rpm remains unchanged your idle speed motor/valve
or the wiring to it is bad. 5 and 2 will drive it open, 3 and 2 will
drive it closed. You could also do this with the motor off the car
and watch it's response.

Another way is to remove the tach input signal (push out terminal 12)
to the ECU. This will set the idle motor to it's default position
assuming its working. Then see if the car will at least run without
you having to intervene. There are other ways to test the system
depending on your skills and available equipment. If you want a
complete procedure to test the entire system on the car (with minimal
test gear) contact me off list.