Re: delorean power steering??

Two other options:

The new Mini Cooper power steering (BMW part) may also be a good
donor for a Delorean power steering "grafted" transplant. The
bad news is most of the Mini Cooper donor cars out there are from
front end collisions which may preclude an undamaged sterring unit.

The other option is to drop the Delorean body onto a full-size
Blazer or Bronco chassis and get 4WD with your power steering.

Later,
Rich W.