Re: [DML] POR 15

Well, you said that you wanted to use Black.. so why
are you asking?

Anyway, I did patch some cracked epoxy, and found the
por-15 grey to be a great match.. I was still
stubborn, and decided to put some epoxy over the
por-15 anyway (to make it all look the same), but must
have not mixed it correctly because the epoxy color
was too light!! Should have just left it por-15.