Re: [DML] need some help in Boston

> Any dmc owners/ mechanics in Boston? I just bought one and could use
> some help. Let me know, Dan

Hello Dan,

Welcome to the club. I am in Brookline, and there are a few other ownersin the area. I've done alot of the repairs on my car myself (with the great help of the DML, of course), so that might be your first option. I've also used Lumber Street Auto Repair in Hopkinton for some minor repairs - they are a good, clean, and honest shop. The previous owner of my Delorean had all his work done there, and they claim they've worked on several others in the area.

Also, for anyone in the Boston area, I'm planning on taking my Delorean to the "Pontiac GTO Day" at the Museum of Transportation at Larz Anderson Parkin Brookline (www.mot.org) on September 20th. If anyone else is interested in joining in, let me know.

-Hank