Fall Tour Caravan

I will be travelling the length of the Garden State Parkway to get to
the Fall Tour at exit #4. We could meet at any of the various rest
stops along the way on Saturday morning. Anyone heading in from the
north is welcome. I don't have any times yet so e-mail off list. I am
aready meeting several others from the area so we could have a large
group.
David Teitelbaum