Re: [DML] Rough day on the Rally

Thanks for everyones advice. As it turned out, it was fuse number
7 that was causing my fuel issue. The funny thing was I checked
both number 1 and 7 when I had no luck starting the car. As it
turns out, the fuse wasn't blown, but there was some deposits
of some sort that prevented it to conduct.

As far as the shifting issue goes I'm going to replace the master
cylinder first. Has anyone found a rebuild kit, or would you
recommend buying a new one. It's doesn't appear Grady's offers
a rebuild kit...

By the way, is the slave cylinder on the passenger side or drivers
side of the transmission?

Thanks, Pat 5443

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dom,
>
> I felt the same when I first got here. I was told to be proud of my
> humility. :)
>
> You are exactly correct sir, if you unplug the power plug from
the
> CPR, it will power the cold start valve. In fact, when the key is
> in "run" the valve squirts continuously! So be careful if you do it.
> Unplug it as soon as the car starts. (This has me jumping
around like
> a frog on a hot rock) or, still quickly if it doesn't start or you'll
> flood out.
>
> The power plug for the CPR is just to power the heating
element