The DMC Story

It is with great embarrassment that we apologize for the way the
original message was taken. While I can see how many of you would be
upset upon reading it, the true reason for the original post "Help!
My New DMC" or whatever it was called, was not to down Rob or the
crew at all, (and we're sorry it sounded that way) but more to give
the history of the vehicle thus far and possibly get help in solving
some of the small problems we were having.

Unfortunately, the "history" of our DMC was hastily written (and to
make it worse) from the previous owners' point of view, who them-
selves just wanted rid of the car. We understand that the car will
need some work, that's part of the reason, believe it or not, that we
got her. To restore her to the condition she should be, although that
will take a while, it will be worth it. Our De Lorean may not be in
Mint, Pristine condition, but we love her just the same, and we
aren't afraid to spend some money fixing her up. I again apologize
for the tone of the last message, as I now would trust P.J. Grady's
with my car any time, any where.

After calling and talking to Rob about the car, his helpful insight
has given us new hope about a car that we were questioning whether we
should even keep. I now feel that with a little TLC and some time,
this De Lorean will be the kind of 'D' I always dreamed of having,
and I feel I can rest assured knowing that when we send her to Rob
for the big stuff, it will be done right.

And I would gladly pass onto any other used car buyer the lesson
learned here: When it comes to buying a used car, no matter the make
or model, make your own opinions and look before you leap.

Thanks, list.