From: David Teitelbaum [mailto:jtrealty@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:08 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Car Cover question??? Is Carcoon my best choice?

In Florida you have to put up with some of the most humid conditions in
the US. Not only that but the possability of severe hurricanes and
flooding. I would get in touch with local car clubs and see what actions
the members take to deal with these conditions. BTW an ordinary car
cover is very little protection. Moisture comes up from the ground
(unless the car is on concrete) and can rust the frame. Small animals
can also find their way inside the car. An open carport offers little
protection from a hurricane and could probably get blown away if the
storm is bad enough, especially when you put sides on it. Isn't it
hurricane season right now? David Teitelbaum vin 10757