AW: [DML] Zinc Plated Frame

I had my frame sandblasted and it was absolutely no problem for them.
I asked them just to blast the paint off, that would go off anyway, but
When I saw the frame after about 30 minutes (I guess, could have been more)
blasting, about 80% of the epoxy was gone. I didn't zinc coat it, so it
wasn't necesarry to get everything off.
Another german guy had his frame zinc coated by dipping it into hot zinc.
He first had the ok of an insitute which tested the material before he
started the project.

Powder coating may end with the same result as the epoxy - it may crack and
rust can build up and you won't see it. Therefore I used POR15.
So far - 10kmiles and 18 monts later - no rust yet, but can't tell what
will be in 10 years.

Elvis