Re: how to clean waterstains from glass?

Re: how to clean waterstains from glass?

Hi Andy,

I use Griot's Fine Glass polish to remove these spots. It doesn't
take much, and easily removes water spots. This stuff will remove
anything without hurting the glass.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?&SKU=11017

Hope this helps.
Dave Jacobs

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> List,
>
> I am wondering if anyone has any really good tips for getting rid
of stains in my side glass from water deposits (they are irregular
stains that cover the whole window as if water droplets dried on it
but you can't wipe it off). i've used windex, dish soap, also break-
up cleaner. nothing helps.