Re: no turn singles, marker lights, or 4-ways

Re: no turn singles, marker lights, or 4-ways

I'm not sure if this will help or not but I had my turn signals and 4-
ways go out also, it ended up being the electrical plug had became
disconnected from the back of the hazard switch in the center
console. I reached behind the console and plugged it back in and
everything started working again. Tom Clouse

Vin# 01063

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Deichman <swdeichman@xxxx>