Re: Squirrly steering

This may or may not be related but my car had the same feel in the
steering where it wanted to fall off to one side or the other. I was
also hearing a clunk sound from the right rear when turning once in a
while. When going down the highway you could wiggle the wheel back
and forth and it felt like the rear of the car was swaying back and
forth with the front. I Re-Tourqed my trailing arm bolts and found
the passenger side a little loose. The difference in steering was
amazing even though the bolt wasn't totally loose, now it tracks and
steers much better. While your there check the tourqe on all the
suspension components, I had a couple other bolts on the right rear
that wern't quite up to tourqe. Hope this helps. Tom Clouse

Vin# 01063