DeLoreans in Atlanta

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if someone out there can help me, I'm looking to get a D soon as I've been a fan since they first came out.....makes me feel old just thinking about it...ahhh the 80's, Bazooka Joe bubblegum, The Red Hand Gang and Tiswas (UK saturday morning TV prog for all the non UK folk). Anyway enough of all that and back to the D.........as I was saying, I'm looking to get a D soon but the sad fact is I have never actually seen one in the flesh...well steel really. Even though I'm from the UK I currently live in Atlanta, Ga and was hoping that someone who lives vaguely close to me would be prepared to show me their DeLorean. I know that SEDOC is close and hope to go but if someone can help/advise then I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Darren
Hopefully soon to be "part of the gang"