Parts for sale

I have a couple of parts for sale if anyone is interested e-mail me
privately off the list:

1. The old driver side door from my car (pictures here:
http://67.85.150.154:81/temp/dmcdents/index.htm). I am asking $350 for
it. Currently the door is in Long Island at PJ Grady. You can either
pick up there, or I can pick it up, and you can take delivery from me in
Northern NJ. Most of the damages on this door can be removed except
for the slight crease on the edge. Other then that, this would be a
perfect door. I am NOT offering any shipping with this...pick up only!

2. Driver side Mirror: I had this mirror replaced because it bounces
slightly around when driving. I am asking $120 for it. (This part I
WILL ship). The mirror is in great shape. All internals (motor, etc)
work fine...the mirror just bounces in the housing when you drive.
Purchaser can use it for internal components, or fix the mirror in place
permanently and use it as a "Non Electric" fixed mirror to prevent
bouncing.

Let me know if you are interested!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680