Wanna see your car in the 2004 DeLorean calendar?

Wanna see your car in the 2004 DeLorean calendar?

We're getting ready to start working on the 2004 DeLorean calendar, and
are requesting that photos be submitted as soon as possible. Many of you
have had a chance to get your cars out to various shows this summer, and
hopefully got the opportunity to take some great pictures as well.

If you'd like to submit your photos for consideration, please e-mail them
to GullwingMagazine(at)juno.com, and include your name, city in which you
live, city or brief explanation where the photo was taken, owner of car
(if not your own), and photographer (if someone other than yourself).
300 dpi or greater resolution and single car, peopleless photos
preferred.

Our goal is to have the calendar available well before Christmas with a
preview in the fall issue of GULLWING Magazine, so we're accepting photos
now. Thanks for your prompt attention and participation.

BTW, if your photo is chosen, your calendar is FREE! Remember... only 12
will make the cut, so send them in as soon as you can!

Thanks again,
Ron and Cheryl Wester
GullwingMagazine@xxxx

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!