Re: [DML] Slow acceleration after rain

First, I would check for water in the plug wells. If water is present it does not burn off like you would think it should. In any case, you need to get something down there to check for water before you try and remove a plug because the last thing you want to do is let water drain into the cylinder (I used a lint free paper towel and a small screwdriver).

Next I would consider a major tune-up. Any vendor can supply a kit. I could be caused by a breakdown of plug wire insulation.

Ed
10541