pretty impervious to the elements (except road salt -- who would think
it could cause so much mischief on a plastic car!)

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> You're most likely getting some sort of moisture around the spark
plugs. Pull one out and look at it. Most likely they'll be pretty
rusty and pitiful looking. My car was behaving this way as well, and
after putting on a new set of plugs, this has ceased, and the car has
performance I never knew it had! I'm sure everything is original on
your car since it's only got 6k on it. Little things like spark plugs
and new coils will work wonders if you take the time to do them.

> Louie Golden
> VIN 10115 Sanford, NC

> Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a
href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>