Re: Windshield Washer fluid tubing

>From the washer bottle, it enters a vacant area in the front left
pontoon, following the front wiring harness. From there, it enters
the interior of the car with the wiring harness, on the upper left
side of the drivers footwell (when looking forward). And from there,
it follows directly underneith the very front of the dash, to the
little nozzle that points it up to the passenger side wiper. I'm
gonna guess your leak is somewhere in the pontoon, because otherwise
it would be dumping washer fluid on your feet. Also keep in mind the
possibility of blockage. If your feeling daring, disconnect the
wiper end of the tube, and put the motor end of the tube up to your
mouth and blow. If you cant blow, you probably got a rock in there
somewhere. Have fun.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960