Trailer co-op to Pigeon Forge

Excellent idea!
Although I'm disappointed with the lack of responses
(aside from talk about awards eligibility. . . :-/
Folks sharing transport vehicles to Pigeon Forge means a chance we could
all see more DeLoreans in one place than ever before!
Who would like to lose themselves for hours in an OCEAN of DeLoreans?
Raise your hands!
And it would ease the murmuring of 'can't go. . .too far'.
So to reiterate:

> What we need is someone with connections to a
> national transporter (or
> even private haulers) to work with us. Anyone on
> the DML with a
> hauler? or other ideas?

We'll be there! Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg (nextdoor) is a blast, and
the Smokey Mountains are one the most beautiful places in the world.
Don't miss the chance to mix that with DeLoreans.
Oliver Holler
10694
Time-Car