Re: [DML] Delorean raffle

OK

Yes I am raffling off a DeLorean if I can get a few things worked out

I have purchased a DeLorean but have not picked it up yet so I haven't seen
it.

The pictures looked great,

It has under 4000 miles and I believe it is a 5 speed (picture not clear)

Good frame good panels and looks nice.

I have however bought three other cars that looked good (not the parts car)
and while the cleaned up great they were too costly to raffle. I think this
one will work.

Price for each ticket is not determined yet but it will be given away at
Pigeon Forge as long as I reach a realistic minimum ticket sales.

The winner does not need to be present to win.
Winner pays taxes and shipping but does not have to take possession at the
show due to travel etc.

The car will be gone over and anything that needs fixing will be dealt with.

I will know more in a month when I go pick it up
I don't have room now.

So yes it is true this is a full sized real working DeLorean for raffle and
someone will win it at Pigeon Forge next year.
If John is there maybe he can sign it. As of last week in talking to Kathryn
he is still planning to so keep fingers crossed.

Tickets will be available on the registration form starting in DEC.

Hope this answers you questions.

Ken