Re: DELOREAN FRONT SHOCKS ON EBAY (Monroe & KYB)

Re: DELOREAN FRONT SHOCKS ON EBAY (Monroe & KYB)

Thanks, Robert

That was good information, especially the Vixen info on the shocks.

I'm not absolutely sure that I have a shock problem; when I had the
front tires replaced the tech said the old ones had "strut wear".
I have a vibration/shimmy that starts at about 45 MPH, and the new
front tires didn't fix it. I'm going to try the newest computer
balancing machine and see what happens.

Jim

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx>