Re: [DML] Car Shows? How many of them can the DMC's Enter?

Re: [DML] Car Shows? How many of them can the DMC's Enter?

I gotta say that sounds like a good idea...

We're still planning to come out with the 10680, but we'll probably
have to tow it on a trailer. IF we don't have a trailer by that
time, this could be a way to go...

-Gary

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Ken and I have been talking about ways to get more Delorean to his
show.

> One thought was to group purchase car transportation services.
For