Re: Any DeLorean owners in Eastern WA State

Re: Any DeLorean owners in Eastern WA State

Tom - Since you asked ... the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club (PNDC),
based in the Seattle area, has a number of members on the "other side"
of Washington. Check us out at www.pndc.org . I don't have my club
roster in front of me at present, but we could certainly hook you up
with fellow D enthusiasts. Membership does have its rewards!

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1, and a vice-president of PNDC