Excelsior, MN

So I'm going to this dinner theatre thing with my family, you know, one of
those few-and-far-between family outings, and we pass by this less than
quality-looking mechanic's garage. I look in the parking lot as we pass, and I see a
1957 Thunderbird in very restorable condition. Next, a 1970 Stingray, in better
condition. Behind the Stingray, to my disbelief, I saw a 1983 DeLorean. It
was really weird for me, seeing the first abandoned DeLorean I have ever seen...
We swing in, and I see that the fascias were complete garbage, and it needed
some air in the Pirelli rubbers it was wearing. I also saw they had been a DOA
member, with the sticker on the window, and with a hat in the storage 'ledge'
behind the seats. It had also an aftermarket tape player. It was licensed in
Illinois.
If anyone knows about it, I would like to know myself. I want to go back
soon, to see if the owner wants to sell, so maybe I could make my DeLorean custom
to go with my original.

John
4275