Re: Air Bleeder Hose spilling coolant

The hose I think you are referring to is the overflow hose. If you
overfill the header bottle (the plastic bottle with the radiator cap
on it) then you will loose some coolant out the overflow hose. The
header bottle has lines on it to indicate full hot and full cold. It
should be kept between those lines. The coolant is supposed to be a
50/50 mixture of a premium branded ethelyne glycol based anit-freeze
(like Prestone) and soft water. Read the owner's manual if you have
one. If you don't then try to get one and a very good investment would
be to order the service manuals from one of the Delorean venders along
with an oil filter and drain plug adapter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxx>