10680 in its BTTF Converted Glory...

Good afternoon my friends...

I finally was able to get the structure of my website completed
today and thought you all my like to have a look...

http://members.cox.net/bk2dftr/home

It is still very much a work in progress at this point. Still plenty
to add in the Replica Construction, Gallery, and Links pages...

Please feel free to e-mail or post with comments..

Thanks for your time,
Gary Weaver II
Tulsa, OK