10680 STILL without a torsion bar

Ugh, this is annoying...

As the title says I still can't locate a driver's side torsion bar
for a REASONABLE price...

I hate calling around for one now because I feel like I'm just being
taken advantage of.

Am I insane for hoping to find one of these bars for $750 or so? I'm
already ticked that my seat cover funds have to be spent on this
thing, I'd just like to find one and be done with it...

As I said, $750 is what I'm looking to spend and I have paypal ready
for IMMEDIATE payment... And if you have seat covers at a decent
price, I'll be sure to buy from you when I get the funds in a month
or two...

Stupid torsion bar... ;(

Just let me know,
Gary Weaver II