Re: [DML] door lights

Pop the lens out with a small flat screwdriver - you can now squish and remove the rubber boot. The bulbs are a push-fit

Martin

Joe B wrote:

Hi All

This is probably a simple question for you. The red door light on the driver door burned out, all the others work on both doors. How do I get to the bulb to replace it? Does the rubber seal and red plastic pop out or do I have to unscrew something in the door to get to the bulb?