Re: [DML] A small favor...

Rich, I get the impression that you haven't used a legitimate compression gauge to check your cylinder compression... am I just reading things wrong or have you actually hooked up a gauge that measures cylinder compression in PSI/bar/mmHg etc? That you're getting compression you can feel is good, but your thumb can only be so accurate, if ya knowadImean...

Just adding one more thing to the pile,

Josh