Re: First post as an owner :)

Answers inserted...---

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxx>

------Congratulations and welcome to The Adventure.....
> 2. If the key is turned to the 'on' position without the engine
> running, what instrument panel lights should be illuminated?
------All of them, unless the light circuit has been modified to only
go on with the headlights.
> 3. Will a Lockzilla fix a door lock that sticks in the 1/2-way
> position?
------No - it can't do miracles. Electronics will not fix mechanical
problems. You probably have a half-melted solenoid and/or some
mechanical issues.
> 4. It seems like the passenger side power window, when closing,
> attempts to 'over-crank' after it has closed and makes an awful
> noise. Any idea what this could be?
------Window regulator. Let go of the button before it makes the
noise. There are no limit switches on this car. Put a couple hundred
bucks in the budget for a new regulator eventually.
> 5. I've read the owner's manual, but I'm still unsure how the
> luggage compartment, and engine compartment release levers
> are "supposed" to work.
------ The engine cover and trunk cover are supposed to be latched,
when you pull the releases they should "pop" open slightly. You may
need adjustments and/or new springs. The louvers are supposed to
latch to the engine cover and release when you pull the lever
underneath.

Dave Swingle