DeLorean Car Show Magazine

Thanks for your support for the magazine.

With all the car shows going on this summer and all the get togethes across
the globe we would like to remind you to submit your photos and articles on the
events to us so we can get them in the magazine.

We just made another run of magazines so if you haven't ordered we have
plenty in stock.

I talked to Kathryn DeLorean and she and her family are planning to attend.
(She said she needed a break)

See you in Pigeon Forge.

I also have been asked is there anything for kids to do in Pigeon Forge.

The answer to that is I hope they have enought time to do even 5% of whats
there.

Thanks for your support.

We will be online for ordering soon with credit card and the registration for
Pigoen Forge will also be online starting in December.

deloreancarshow.com

Ken