Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charlie g" <charlie_az@xxxx> wrote:
> Im sorry but why mess with a allready good read..

Good book? Yes it is. Highly priced? You bet! So from my standpoint
as a casual collector, that makes me quite happy. I've always wanted
to own a copy myself, but the price has always been too high for me
to justify. And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the
aforementioned "new" chapter the tells more of the man, the company,
and of course the car.

Now then, there is also another added bonus to all of this.
Hopefully, the book starts turning up in stores, and that'll really
help put our cars into a positive light. Currently, there are not
really any books with positive info about the DMC-12 available for
sale, if any info at all last time I checked. So if suddenly, a brand-
new book appears on the shelf that contains more than a footnote
about the DeLorean appears, and shows engineering, and "action shots"
inside when people start to thub thru it, I'd most definately say
that's going to grab their attention, if not inspire them to learn
more about the car/want one.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"