Re: [DML] Angle Torque & head bolts

Bah. I've reused them in all of the engines I've pulled heads on.
Ford, Toyota, Renault, International Harvester and now the PRV.

You just can't go crazy on them. I certainly agree I wouldn't do it in
a high-performance or racing environment or if I was trying to make a
concours DeLorean but if you're just putting an engine back together
for everyday use, I think it's fine.

Just my 2 Mhz. ;-)