Re: Idle Speed ECU

The ones I've observed fail such that the car will idle at a very
high (1200+) RPM. Unplugging the module will return the idle to about
800 but it will NOT be regulated, i.e. it will idle faster when hot,
slower in gear (auto) etc. If everything is operating normally and
the temperatures are not too extreme, the car actually operates
pretty well without it. (Hi Bill).

Dave S