Caravan to SEDOC?

Hey List!

Bill Robertson and myself are talking about caravaning to the SEDOC meet, and wondered if anyone else would be interested. We'd meet in Charlotte, NC on Friday the 19th, and travel down I-85 to Georgia. We've haven't discussed departure times or anything yet. If anyone wants to meet up anywhere between Charlotte and Gainsville... drop me an email at Louie(at)DeLorean.com .

Louie
VIN 10115

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp