Storage

I decided to straighten out my priorities so the D car is going to sit for a
while. School is starting soon and I don't need to be paying insurance on two
cars. I drove the car to my parents house and completely detailed it. I
purchased some cinder blocks at Home Depot so the Yokohama's don't get flat
spots. (All fluids were changed including brakes)
I am wondering if I should drain the gas out of the tank. It is about
1/4 full. The next time I pull the car out will probably be for Pigeon
Forge. Will fuel stabilizer do the trick? I just don't want to ruin all the new
fuel system parts I have installed. I wont be on a computer for a week or two
but I will read the posts when I return.

Thanks

Dave
6286