Re: Overheating (overflow bottle)

You forgot to mention to be sure to use the recovery type cap if you
do the overflow bottle thing. It has a gasket that keeps the coolant
in the cap vent space if it fills. Otherwise you may get coolant
spray in the engine compartment. John Hervey sells a stainless 15lb
cap that is perfect for both that and the regular bottle set up.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>