RE: [DML] big window.... was The drive-thru predicament

RE: [DML] big window.... was The drive-thru predicament

It would be cool to have a "real" window in a
Delorean, but once I thought about it, even though it
would be convenient, I think I'd stick with the stock
windows. I think that black bar adds character and
looks sleek with the body. I think the Delorean would
look a bit more plain w/o that window guide. Just my
5.4593 cents...

Bryan
(deloreanz)