Comments from a British Taxpayer

Hello List,

I was at a local car show on the 4th with #17006 and attracted alot
of attention. One man was giving my car a close inspection. I went
over to see if he had any questions and in a British accent he said
no, he had never seen a DeLorean before and just wanted to see where
his tax dollars went. He liked the car.

He had come over for the re-enactment of the Battle of Gettysburg
which was delayed until August due to wet conditions so he came to
the car show instead.

Brent Lundgren
83 #17006
81 #3049