Re: Power Antenna Fuse

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxx>
wrote:
> Power antenna fuse blew the other day. I can't seem to find the old
> fuse and I don't remember what the amp rating was. Can somebody
> please tell me the correct size for the inline fuse in the red 12v
> wire for the power antenna?
>
> John Yeoman

Just went out to my car to check what size fuse is there, and it is a
5amp fuse. I changed it a few months ago and the old one was a 5A so
I replaced it with the same. That does not neccessarily mean that
it's the correct size, however. The old one might have been wrong to
begin with, but I haven't had any problems since, and no sign of the
wire getting too hot. Unfortunately, the DMC manual doesn't show any
information about the power antenna, at least mine doesn't.
Apparently, it was written before Deloreans were made with power
antennae. Hope this helps.

Richard Rowe
Vin 5853