Re: [DML] Re: Uh oh

cruznmd wrote:

Martin, I don't quite understand the part about the manifold gaskets. I'll test fit them today and see if I can finger it out.

Since you've got the heads off, you'd be crazy not to put the manifolds back on them before dropping the heads back in. The manifold gaskets I used last have a little tab at the bottom edge which on one of the heads I was doing got bent up under the head and bolted down. It meant we went from an engine that was 1/2 an hour away from being started up to having to have the left hand head taken off again!!!

Martin