Re: [DML] tools

I don't have experience with the 1/2" drive ones, but we use the 3/8" drive
Snap-on models at work all the time. If you can, spend the money to get the
higher voltage. The 12 volt ones we have are pathetically weak, you're
better off hand tightening everything. They also overheat easily, and
getting them fixed is quite expensive.

Payne

> Does anyone here have an opinion on a Snap-On 1/2" drive wireless electric
> impact wrenches? Are they good quality?
>
> Warren
> --
> Treasurer, GOLUM, Inc.