Re: DeLorean One

> I was just wondering if anybody on the list has past experience
with DeLorean One in Chatsworth, CA. They have had my DeLorean for
several months now and have not even completed the checkout. Is this
normal?

> Thanks.
>
> -Joshua

Slow too, eh? I thought they were just rude and expensive.

What made you take your car there? What are you having done to it
(just curious).
ANY vendor or repair shop should be able to get your car in far under
one month... let alone "several"
I would give them a call.
Correction: **I** would go pick up my car and send it to DMCenter
Garden Grove or DMCHouston (or PJ Grady if you're in that direction)

I've heard of and had numerous bad experiences with D1 - suffice to
say.

-James LaLonde 4009