Fw: [DMCForum] Fw: Canadian meet

 Boy, did some of you miss a great time!

12 DeLoreans from Michigan, Ohio, Ontario, and Ron from Gullwing Magazine
(St Louis, Mo.) and his yellow customized Delorean all enjoyed fine sunny
weather, an interesting & relaxing site seeing cruise around the area, good
food and lots of it at a restaurant on the beach at a Lake Erie resort
town, unbelievable photo oportunities, unique Inn and pool / waterslide, and
more!!!

No glitches except my car! A sharp eyed tourist noticed my a/c belt was
fraying--how embarassing! We were parked at the park relaxing after our
cruise portion. Immediately 3 belts were made available and Rick from Ohio
insisted that he put it for me!

The event was a great success by all accounts!

2005 will be even bigger as I plan a weekend at the beach - on the shores
of
Lake Huron. 1000 people live in this tourist destination, but during the
summer the population grows to 70,000 on event weekends.

This event is planned to be the largest DeLorean meet outside the USA. A
famous person connected to DeLorean cars will hopefully join us, a tech
session, sunshine, (see how good my connections were for this past weekend?)
beach, bikinis, DeLoreans.....does life get any better?
Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxx> >