From: trevor Johson [mailto:dmcboy1der@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 2:48 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)

I really have no interest in getting into a debate with any one, but I
just want to shed some TRUTH onto all the misinformation going around here.
First, Linda Porter is president, has been for the last 4 years. Ed only
recently took on the editors position when our current editor resigned, as a
TEMPORARY replacement, the board is still looking for someone with suitable
qualifications to take over for the next term. If any of you are interested,
then why not send a letter, or e-mail to a Board member? I am sure most
would gladly inform the board at the next meeting. Along those lines, If you
have a concern, why not write to the president? why sit here and piss and
moan, no one here can do anything about it, you all say, "if things would
change..." then send your concerns to the President! This is how you can
bring change, by voicing your opinions, contrary to belief, only 2 Board
members even look at the list, so in order for your opinions to get through,
send them directly to Linda. I won't pretend to know what Ed is trying to do
with dw, all I know is that if you look back, DW has over 72 issues, which
have covered just about everything there is to with DeLoreans and tech, the
new magazine still has tech, but again, in 20 years, its all been said...
You say its not interesting any more, which is why the format has been
changed, there are a lot of owners who have read everything there is on
DeLoreans, and reading about how to add an emergency release to the hood,
just isn't interesting after being published 5 times. DW has always had the
option to send in your articles and have them published, but this has just
never been taken advantage of like it was hoped. (From: "frenkieboy"
If you have concerns, please direct them to the appropriate board
member, www.delorean-owners.org has a listing of all of them, and their
contact info.

P.S. I will not respond to people looking for a fight, or rude little people
with something against someone, constructive criticism is welcome, but to
those of you who just want to argue, grow up, please.

Trevor Johnson

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews