Re: Heater Advice

Dan - I don't have any latent knowledge regarding the valve that you
are asking about, but I did feel it necessary to comment on the last
bit of information that you shared. When I first developed the
self-bleeder concept for PNDC back in the spring of 1994, I used clear
vinyl tubing so that I could actually see the bubbles being moved
through the system. Due to the high pressures (15 PSI) and the high
temperatures (195 degrees F) the tubing that I used finally failed,
leaving me beside the freeway with green blood everywhere. If you use
these types of tubing, you must ensure that it is rated for the
environment that it will be asked to operate in. I used the best
fiber reinforced clear tubing that I could find, and it was still not
nearly adequate. If you've found something that will work, I would be
interested in learning about it ... it is actually very satisfying to
see the bubbles flow. Just a thought ...

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1