Re: [DML] Sad DeLorean & new owners

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxx>
wrote:
I'm still looking for the definition of a
> "parts car" and from what I saw of this sad D it is
> NOT a parts car.
> Todd
> Vin 5386

Sadly here is a Link of a TRUE parts car Delorean:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wJzNPvFdLkhKKdKfVPPasPdILAguKuCs-
oebD60_oKtosKk9RylA-xbKY36Kc0Y-iXatQCzFE79TQ-l-9dmE-y6U1ko/totaled%
20delorean.jpg

Cut and paste to your address bar to see the pic and the explanation.
The car only had appox.500 miles!!

Claude
00570
,