Re: Dust shields ?

The aluminum shields are meant to keep dirt and rocks out of the area.
The car can be driven without them but for safety purposes it is best
if they are put back on. The little bolts tend to break off when you
remove them making them harder to remove and reinstall. P. J. Grady
sells a metal strip with 3 studs attached so it is easy to remove and
replace without taking the battery out or removing the carpet in the
"vault".
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757