Re: DeLorean Financing

Here is my 2 cents...
My insurance is with State Farm here in Orlando, and they financed my
D no questions asked and site unseen...They are known for financing
colletor and specialty cars. Banks in my area would touch it or they
wanted 19% interest (and my beacon is very high). Like the previous
postings have said it is because of the age of the car and the fact
that the company isn't around etc.

Michael
Vin #2944

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]